Friday, September 05, 2008

Installed new exhaust and rejetted my carbs

So last night, Josh and i decided to put on the new exhaust system (DandD race exhaust) , and rejet my bike.  Neither of us have rejetted a bike, so it was a learning experience.  We had a few slow downs, but now that I have done it, I think it would be way easier the second time.  All in all, it took just under 5 hours.  A few things added a lot of time, just because we were confused.  Anyways it was a lot of fun, and we learned some good things.  I took some photos of the new exhaust, and posted a time lapse video we made.  The new exhaust is a lot louder, but not to annoying or anything.  The only thing that I have to get used to it, the ground clearance, it isn't to great, so I will just have to be cautious!  Anyways check it!





No comments: